Contact
Monday, 1 June 2015 @ 11:42// 5 comment(s)


Hola amigos! If you're looking for a way to contact Inas or Kelechi for any reason, this is the perfect place for you! (You can also contact us through our social medias, though. You can see it in the 'about' page)

And if you are contacting us to ask for a review please read our Review Policy first and be sure to provide a synopsis and link to Goodreads link to your book!

INAS

aldillayasmininas[at]rocketmail[dot]com

KELECHI

kelechiai[at]gmail[dot]com

ALL OF US

bitesomebooks[at]yahoo[dot]com or bitesomebooks[at]gmail[dot]com

Home

Blogger Gifta Good said on 26 December 2015 at 14:26  

done follbackkk


Blogger Gifta Good said on 27 December 2015 at 14:23  

really? done follow you again...


Blogger Syamsid Dhuha said on 28 December 2015 at 06:25  

No problem at all . 50 to 60 post ? Wow that's a lot . Eventho I'm a bit older than you , but I'm definitely A newbie to this blog world . I just started 6 month ago and of course there's a lot of thing that MUST to learn tho . "It's like to solve the equations but yet the answer still blank so I need to fill it those blank so the I know the Answer is" Haha . I like to bring people to joy by reading my blog and I want they feel the way I'm express through my journey . As long as they like it , fine by me :D .

- Syamsid Blog -

.


Blogger Syamsid Dhuha said on 28 December 2015 at 10:41  

INAS - Haha alright ! I lost ! haha At the age of 10 I don't even know anything about internet more than that at that time , I don't even know the internet is might actually exist !!.haha #Seemslegit


Blogger Syaz Zamrose said on 29 December 2015 at 13:50  

Done follow you :)

Post a Comment

Bonjour!
I'd be glad if you leave a comment here!
Say whatever you like! I don't bite!