À Plus Tard, Mes Amis!

Time flies so fast! It's been more than a year since the first time I posted a review on this blog. I was a freshman in high school at that time. Now? I'm a senior. And that means...

FINAL EXAMS, BABY

The thing is, I didn't do very good on my sophomore year and my parents... looked for something to blame. And they decided to blame my love for books. Yep, that's right. They blamed my novels for taking up so much of my time when I should've been studying! Therefore, they decided to ban me from buying any books/novels for A WHOLE YEAR. 

They figured if they can prevent me from buying new novels then they can prevent me to read novels, thus making me study more. And yeah, I think they might have a point. Sure, I'd study more. But I'd also be WAY more depressed than I already am. Just don't go blame me when I fail to comprehend any of the formulas in physics because my brain has reached its limit.

The big question is... WILL I STILL REVIEW?


Sadly, no. 

I need books if I want to review books, right? And the whole point of my parents banning me from buying books is so that I don't review books and spend more time studying. I might as well restrain from doing both. Sure, I would still read books because there are LOTS of unread books on my shelf right now and there are friends in my dorm I can borrow books from. But I won't be properly reviewing any of them. I would still rate books on Goodreads after reading them, though, just to keep up with my Reading Challenge.


But, don't worry. My co-owner(s) will probably take care of the reviews. But I won't appear anytime soon after this post. I also don't guarantee that they will review as frequently as I did. You can always read my previous reviews, though. Just click the tab on the left.

I'm gonna miss this site so much, you have no idea. It's a part of me now. Almost everywhere I go, I tell people to visit and follow this site. No kidding. That might sound a little annoying, but what can I say? I'd do anything to make people read my reviews. 

Okay, I think that sums it up! Make sure you read lots of books, guys! Reading is a window to many worlds, or if you prefer doors, it's a door to everywhere! I have an essay right here if you want reasons why you should read for pleasure. READ IT, GUYS! 

Well, I think that's all. Au revoir! See you next year! À l'année prochaine!


Written by Inas

No comments

Bonjour!
I'd be glad if you leave a comment here!
Say whatever you like! I don't bite!